Toggle menu

Overgrown gardens

What can be done about a neighbour's overgrown garden if they are a social housing tenant?

If you believe that your neighbour is a social housing tenant (owned by Great Yarmouth Borough Council), please raise your concerns with the council's housing department:

If your neighbour is a housing association tenant, you will need to contact the housing association directly.

Last modified on 01 March 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email