Toggle menu

Overgrown gardens

What can be done about overhanging trees on public roads and footpaths?

All public maintainable roads and footpaths are managed by the Highways Department at Norfolk County Council. If you have a concern of overhanging trees, branches or bushes which are dangerous or obstruction, please contact the highways department:

Last modified on 01 March 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email