Toggle menu

Overgrown gardens

My neighbours' overgrown garden has caused damage to my property, what can I do?

If your property has been damaged due to your neighbours' overgrown garden for example damage to a fence, this would be a civil matter. In circumstances like these, the council will not get involved and it would be down to yourself to seek independent legal advice.

Last modified on 01 March 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email