Public Art Trail Commission - design brief
The budget for this commission is in the range of £0 to £25,000 made-up of the artist fee and design brief, fabrication and manufacturing.
A detailed breakdown of costs will be required. Artworks will be assessed on suitability, permeability, theme and costs.
This Design Brief includes:
- development of proposal from initial concept to final design, which includes:
- materials used for the public artwork piece
- ongoing maintenance requirements if required
- installation requirements and instruction
- liaison with the Borough Council officers and Members and the Great Yarmouth Public Artwork Panel
- development of a scale model Marquette for presentation and sign-off by the above partners
- co-operation with a public consultation and engagement process regarding the proposed form
- the development of a design and fabrication brief
- input and support, to obtain the necessary planning consents
- overseeing the installation of the commission in line with GYBC's timeline with their funders