Toggle menu


What are rechargeable repairs?

Details relating to when the Council can invoice a leaseholder for rechargeable repairs can be found in section 10 of the  Rechargeable Repairs Policy (PDF) [258KB] (opens new window) .

Vandalism should be reported to the police to obtain an incident or crime number. The crime number should then be passed to your local area office or to GYNorse.

Grounds maintenance issues or block issues should be reported to the Tenancy Team at the local area office.

Last modified on 27 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email