Toggle menu
Page 72 of 85

Search results

  • Tenancy policy - 2. Policy aims

    The policy aims to provide clarity, establish sustainable tenancies, balance individual and community needs, and standards for behaviour within the law and othe...

  • Guidance on bonfires - Introduction to the bonfire guidance

    Bonfires are an historic way of disposing of rubbish. However, they can be a cause of pollution so are not the most environmentally friendly way of getting rid ...

  • Safeguarding policy - 9. Record keeping

    Records must always be made with great care.

  • Flooding

    Information on whether your property is at risk of flood and what to do if you are affected.

  • Extreme weather

    Extreme weather is becoming more frequent event in the United Kingdom and across the world and there are several things you can do to be prepared.

  • How to report flooding

    Who you should contact in the event of a flood.

  • Market Licence policy - 5. Identity

    Traders must provide and display in a prominent and visible location on their stall, a legible, well presented sign of a minimum size of 300 mm x 300 mm showing...

  • Market Licence policy - 14. Vehicle manoeuvres

    Traders must ensure that they observe a maximum vehicle speed of five miles per hour when on or in the vicinity of the Market and that vehicles display hazard w...

  • Market Licence policy - 22. Litter and trade waste

    It is the sole responsibility of traders to ensure the safe management of waste in and around their stall.

  • Pest control - What can I do about vermin activity inside my home?

    If you believe that you may have rats or mice inside your property, then you may require the services of a pest controller.

  • Rubbish and recycling - My bin has been damaged or lost, what can I do?

    If your black waste bin or green recycling bin has been lost or damaged, you can order a replacement refurbished bin by calling us or via our online form.

  • Pre-application planning advice

    The Development Control department can provide advice prior to the submission of a planning application.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email