Toggle menu


What can I do if I have a problem with my drinking water?

Anglian Water (opens new window) and Essex and Suffolk Water (opens new window) maintain the quality of drinking water in the Borough. If you have a problem with your drinking water you should contact your supplier in the first instance.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email