Toggle menu

Caravan and camp site licences

How do I apply for a licence?

Once you have planning permission allowing you to use your land as a caravan or camping site, you should complete one of the following:

A fee is payable for the inspection and licensing of residential caravan sites (park homes). Please see the Mobile Homes Act section of our current Fees and charges document for full details.

Last modified on 21 April 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email