Toggle menu

Building control

What should I do if I want to carry out demolition work?

If you want to demolish a building, you must submit a demolition notice (PDF) [44KB] (opens new window) . We might then impose conditions on the way you carry out the demolition. You must not start until you have received a notice back from us.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email