Temporary Event Notices (TEN)
How do I apply for a TEN?
- Licensing Team, Great Yarmouth Borough Council,
Town Hall, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QF (TWO copies)
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norfolk Constabulary Licensing Team,
Bethel Street Police Station, Bethel Street, Norwich, NR2 1NN
or email: email@example.com
- Environmental Health, Great Yarmouth Borough Council,
Town Hall, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QF
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensive notes can be found at the back of the application form giving guidance on how to complete the form.
You should apply at least ten clear working days before your event.
You may be able to apply for a late TEN - however you should read the TEN guidance notes for advice on restrictions. You will have to:
- Make sure you select the Late TEN box on the application form
- Submit your application no earlier than nine working days and no later than five working days before your event