Toggle menu

Temporary Event Notices (TEN)


If you want to hold a one-off event for less than 500 people that includes selling alcohol, providing regulated entertainment and/or selling refreshments after 11pm you will need a TEN.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email