Toggle menu

Home contents insurance

What happens if I fall into arrears with payments?

To make sure your insurance remains valid you must keep up to date with your payments. Great Yarmouth Borough Council Housing Service can cancel your policy if your premium payments fall into arrears. You may not be able to claim unless your payments are up to date.

Last modified on 26 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email