Toggle menu

Home contents insurance

What do I do if I want to apply for the tenants insurance scheme?

Complete and return the original Home Contents Insurance Scheme application form, signed and dated, to us (pages 9, 10 and 11 of the Home Contents Insurance Scheme booklet) at:

Rents Team, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Way, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QE

If you do not have access to print a form, please call the Rent Team on 01493 846726, or email us at, and request a form.

Please note email copies are not accepted by Aviva, only an original of the form signed by you.

Last modified on 26 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email