Toggle menu

Home contents insurance

How do I make a claim?

Once you are on the scheme and need to make a claim, please call the loss adjuster, Sedgwick International UK Ltd, on 0345 604 8901. Details of the claim will be taken over the phone. 

The loss adjuster will contact the Housing Income Team to confirm your insurance cover and the status of your rent account.

Last modified on 05 October 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email