Council Tax Overview and Paying
What should I do if my circumstances change?
You must let us know immediately if there are any relevant changes to your circumstances. If you make amendments to your records, your details on the Electoral Register are not automatically updated. Please go to Register to vote (GOV.UK) to amend the Electoral Register.
You must tell us if:
- You move home (complete our online form)
- Your rent changes
- Your landlord changes
- Anyone moves in or out of your home
- You get married or change your name
- Anyone in your household has a change in their income
- Anyone in your household goes into hospital or prison
- Anyone in your household becomes a student, starts work or changes job
- Your savings change
- There is any other change that may affect your benefit
We will let you know the outcome when we come to a decision. If you haven't given us all the information we need we may suspend your claim until we have all the necessary details.