Toggle menu

Community safety

How do I report a safeguarding concern?

If you see or hear something that doesn't seem right, say something.

If you or someone you know is being abused, or may be at risk of any form of mistreatment or neglect, please:

When you telephone you may remain anonymous, but if you can give us as much information as possible it will be helpful.

If you have immediate concerns for the safety of anyone, you should ring 999 for an emergency response.

You can find out more about:

Last modified on 29 June 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email