Toggle menu

Anti-social behaviour toolkit

Drug dealing

This could be the use of drugs, or dealing, within Council properties and communal areas.

This is a criminal offence and should be reported to Norfolk Police (opens new window) immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the details so we can investigate any tenancy breaches.

Last modified on 14 April 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email