Toggle menu

Anti-social behaviour toolkit

Acts and threats of violence

This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to Norfolk Police (opens new window) immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to Norfolk Police, please contact us with the details so we can investigate whether there is a breach of tenancy.

Last modified on 13 April 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email