Toggle menu

Local land charges


Your solicitor will usually submit a search for you. However, you can submit a search yourself. You will need to fill out a set of forms, which you can buy from legal stationers. 

If you wish to contact us directly:

The costs of undertaking a search are detailed on the land charges search fees page. The charges are the same for both residential and commercial searches. 

If the search reveals a conditional planning consent or a section 106 planning obligation charge, the Council offers a chargeable service for confirming compliance with these conditions and/or obligations. 

Please refer to the following documents to see how your data will be handled:

Last modified on 20 April 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email