Toggle menu

What can I do if my neighbours are smoking Cannabis?

I or someone I know is using Cannabis or abusing substances, who can help?

If you or someone you know is using cannabis or abusing other substances the below organisations can offer information, help, and support to them and their loved family and friends.

Change, Grow, Live

Change, Grow, Live can help you break free from harmful patterns of behaviour with tailored drug and alcohol support we offer to fit your needs. Their services include group and individual sessions and can include medical treatment. This might include substitute prescribing or medication that helps prevent relapse. They have needle exchanges where you can find harm reduction advice. There is also blood-borne virus testing, naloxone training and access to other services.

You can contact them via:

Narcotics Anonymous

A helpline offering support for anyone with an addiction to drugs.

You can contact them via:


A helpline offering support for families, friends and partners affected by someone else's addiction to drugs or alcohol.

You can contact them via:


FRANK aims to give young people the skills and confidence needed to reject drugs and offer parents the information they need to bring up the topic with their children.

You can contact them via:

The Matthew Project

A commissioned drug and alcohol service for children, young people and their families across Norfolk.

You can contact them via:

Last modified on 29 June 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email