Toggle menu

Rubbish and recycling

My bin has been damaged or lost, what can I do?

You can order a replacement bin online or by calling Great Yarmouth Services Ltd. Please note there will be an administration charge of £45 for this service.

This administration charge is also payable for bins that have been removed by Great Yarmouth Borough Council due to incorrect resident storage, so please ensure that your bins are stored within your property boundaries unless it is your collection day, and that both wheeled bins are clearly marked with your property number.

Last modified on 12 June 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email