Toggle menu

Voter ID - make sure you are ready

The UK Government is changing how you vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.

Rubbish and recycling

What should I do if I discover fly-tipped waste?

Most residents are very responsible and manage their waste properly, but a small group choose to ignore the rules. Our environmental rangers will investigate any reports of accumulations of waste and bulky items.

Fly-tipping can be reported via:

The abandonment of waste is an offence under the Environmental Protection Act and the maximum penalty is an unlimited fine and/or imprisonment.

If you have excess household waste or bulky items, you can:

Last modified on 25 November 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email