Toggle menu

Street parties

Road closures

Organisers can contact the council for road closures. For most small parties in quiet streets where you need to close a road, all your council needs to know is where and when the road closure will take place, so they can plan around it (for example, so emergency services know).

For any major road closure, you may have to apply to Norfolk County Council.

Please see our Event forms and guidance page for further information.

Last modified on 28 May 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email