Toggle menu

Street parties

Food licence

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has confirmed that one-off events such as street parties are not usually considered food businesses, so there are no forms to fill in. However, you must ensure that any food provided is safe to eat.

Organisers can refer to the Food Standards Agency: How to safely host a street party (opens new window) page for more information about food safety.

Last modified on 28 May 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email