Paying your rent
How can I pay my rent and service charges?
The easiest ways to pay are by debit or credit card using our online service.
You can also pay by:
- telephone 24 hours a day on 01493 846117 using your 190- reference number (displayed on your Rent Payment Card or Rent Income letter)
- telephone by calling the Rents Team
- telephone on 01493 846266 using your 190- reference number
- completing and returning our or form
- payment card - you can order a payment card and use it to pay at any Post Office or shop displaying the PayPoint logo where these facilities are open
Payments for other services in the Council can be made via our 24 hour secure Internet payments service.