Toggle menu

Paying your rent

How is Universal Credit informed of my change in rent charge?

Your rent charge changes on the first Monday each April. It is your responsibility to inform Universal Credit of this change. To do this you need to report it as a change of circumstances using your journal on or after the date your rent charge changes.

Last modified on 27 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email