Toggle menu

Paying your rent

What are former tenant arrears?

You may have former tenant arrears if you have moved out of Council accommodation or moved to another Council property without paying all your rent or other housing related charges owing. You must pay back all the debt you owe.

If you are having trouble paying all your debt at once you should contact us to organise a payment plan. 

Last modified on 26 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email