Toggle menu

Your tenancy agreement

Who gets the house if my relationship with my partner breaks down?

If you break up with your spouse or partner you should contact your local Area Housing Office to discuss how this will affect your tenancy. You can also contact a solicitor or Citizens Advice (opens new window) if you need legal advice.

Last modified on 03 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email