Toggle menu

Legal and illegal eviction

How can you help me if I receive a Section 8 notice?

You can defend yourself against a Section 8 notice. Contact our Housing Options Team and they will check that:

  • The notice has been completed correctly
  • It is the correct notice for your tenancy type
  • The grounds given by your landlord are valid
  • You can repay your arrears so you are no more than two months in arrears
Last modified on 22 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email