Toggle menu

Complaint handling

How you can make a complaint

There are different routes by which tenants can make a complaint:

  • email
  • online
  • in person
  • letter
  • phone
  • through the tenant's MP and councillor using an agreed third party
  • advocate
  • solicitor
  • Citizens Advice Bureau
  • any other reasonable request

All reasonable adjustments would be taken into account on request and we welcome feedback.

For more information on making a complaint please see our Comments, compliments and complaints page.

Last modified on 04 October 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email