Toggle menu

Council Tax Discounts, Exemptions and Support

Can I appeal the decision?

If you disagree with our decision on your Council Tax Support you can:

  • Ask us to give you a further explanation of our decision
  • Ask us to review the decision
  • Make an appeal against the decision

If you want to appeal you must do so within one calendar month of the date of the decision letter.

Last modified on 14 August 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email