Toggle menu

Council Tax Discounts, Exemptions and Support

How do I claim Council Tax Support?

You can claim for Council Tax Support or Second Adult Rebate, along with Housing Benefit, using our online claim form.

We will need to see evidence of:

  • your income
  • your savings
  • the rent payable on your home

You should make your claim as soon as possible. Council Tax Support is normally awarded from the Monday after you make your claim.

Last modified on 25 October 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email