Toggle menu

Hemsby and coastal erosion - frequently asked questions

What Council help is available to me if I fear my home is at risk from erosion?

The Great Yarmouth Borough Council Housing Options team has been working closely with residents in the Marrams to offer support for those affected by erosion. This support has included sourcing appropriate accommodation for those who need it.

If you or your family would like to talk with Council staff to see what help can be provided and what options are available to you, please contact our team:

Further information is also available in the Homlessness section of our website.

Last modified on 05 January 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email