Toggle menu

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

What if my property becomes unlicensable after a licence has been granted?

If the circumstances of your property change, for example, if the number of occupants falls below five, you may apply for a revocation of your licence. You can do this by giving us the details in writing. You will receive a partial refund. This should be applied for directly with us (Great Yarmouth Borough Council), as Home Safe is only processing new and renewal applications.

Last modified on 02 March 2022

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email