Toggle menu

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

What information will I need to supply when applying for a licence?

As part of the application for a licence you will be required to supply:

  • Proof of ownership
  • Details of the licence holder
  • Details of the management arrangements
  • Any other ownership details
  • Details of the property, including floor plans for the property showing the room dimensions
  • Current valid Gas Safety Certificate (if applicable)
  • Current valid Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
  • Evidence of PAT testing of provided electrical equipment.
  • A current automatic fire detection certificate (if applicable)
  • Current Fire Alarm Service certificate
  • Current Fire Risk Assessment
  • Latest Emergency lighting service certificate/record (if applicable)
  • Current Legionella Risk Assessment
Last modified on 22 April 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email