Toggle menu

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

Someone else manages my HMO, who should apply?

As the landlord you can hold the licence yourself or nominate someone else - such as a manager or agent - to be the licence holder. Whoever applies should be the 'most appropriate person' to hold the licence - usually the person who receives the rent.

Last modified on 22 September 2023

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email