Toggle menu

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

What if I no longer require a licence for my HMO after it has been granted?

Should the circumstances of your property change, for example;

  • the number of occupants falls below five,
  • you are no longer the owner of the property

your property may no longer require a licence and you may be able to apply to revoke it. 

Please contact Great Yarmouth Borough Council Private Sector Housing Team and we will be able to assist with your request. Please note that Home Safe will not be able to assist as they only process new and renewal applications. 

Last modified on 22 April 2024

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email