- "The Market" means the charter market held on the Market Place, Great Yarmouth
- "Trader" means a person offering goods or services for sale from a stall on the Market which can either be a fixed stall with a lease or a temporary stall with a licence
- "Trading Day" means a day on which the Market is open for trading
- "Market Hours of Operation" means the hours of operation set out in Section 3
- "Severe Weather" means a severe weather warning for Great Yarmouth on the Met Office website.
Last modified on 19 January 2024